Not much doing today. The last few days have been slow. I've been very out of it. I am genuinely annoyed at the prospect of waiting until the 12th for this biopsy. I want to get this over with.
- I have to contact work today and see if they want me back before this surgery and the like is over.
- I have to get in touch with something called "handi wheels" to apply for some transportation.
I am getting used to talking books. I am still unaccustomed to being read to but I am able to hold more of the story in my head. The speed is still driving me crazy. I have finished three books in as many weeks so I can't complain about the rate at which I'm completing books. It still seems beastly slow because that has taken a full day of doing little else to accomplish this. I have now been through
- "Innocent Strangers" by Stuart Woods
- "Merrick" by Anne Rice
- "Debt of Honor" by Tom Clancy.
- "Cold paradise" by Stuart Woods
- "Bear and Dragon" by Tom Clancy
- "Dave Barry is from Mars and Venus"