- Fri, 15:37: feeling pretty crappy today. #notwriting
- Fri, 16:57: it's not even 5pm and it is already bedtime. Yawn.
- Fri, 18:01: RT @BittrScrptReadr: Writers: Time travel now banned in China http://nyti.ms/exGOzo
- Fri, 20:41: 15th day of ScriptFrenzy. I should have 50 pages written. I have 22. I now need 5.2 pages per day for 15 days to succeed. #scriptfrenzy
- Sat, 10:10: Up and moving. All systems marginal. Sleep no longer an option.
It is my sad duty to report that my Brother Bob passed away from a heart attack on 1/31/13. I know he had many followers on Live Journal. I thought…
I spoke to lutron today. That would be the person, not the corporation. He was on his way to D & D. I haven't done that in more…
I have been cat-waxing all day. I really need to write some more on my NaNoWriMo novel. It is a take off on Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake…