- What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?
- Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
- Did anyone close to you give birth?
- Did anyone close to you die?
- What countries did you visit?
- What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
- What date from 2005 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
- What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- What was your biggest failure?
- Did you suffer illness or injury?
- What was the best thing you bought?
- Whose behavior merited celebration?
- Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
- Where did most of your money go?
- What did you get really, really, really excited about?
- What song will always remind you of 2005?
- Compared to this time last year, are you:
- happier or sadder?
- thinner or fatter?
- richer or poorer?
- What do you wish you'd done more of?
- What do you wish you'd done less of?
- How will you be spending Christmas?
- Did you fall in love in 2005?
- How many one-night stands?
- What was your favorite TV program?
- Da Vinci's Inquest
- Stargate SG-1
- Stargate Atlantis
- Criminal Minds
- Without a Trace
- Law & Order: CI
- Close to Home
- Drawn Together
- American Dad
- Ghost Whisperer
- The Closer
- Law & Order: SVU
- Crossing Jordan
- Prison Break
- Law & Order
- Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
- What was the best book you read?
- What was your greatest musical discovery?
- What did you want and get?
- What did you want and not get?
- What was your favorite film of this year?
- What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
- What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
- How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
- What kept you sane?
- Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
- What political issue stirred you the most?
- Who did you miss?
- Who was the best new person you met?
- Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005:
- Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Not a thing that I can recall.
I don't generally make resolutions. My goal all year long was to lose some weight. I did (barely).
No. I think some first cousin had a child or grandchild who did.
I stayed in the United States.
A living wage.
None particularly comes to mind. I can think of a couple of disasters and such but I honestly can't think of a single date I remember.
I can think of none.
I sought (am seeking) something to replace reading in my life. I have as yet failed to find anything that even approximates the experience.
Many and varied, all petty.
A projector to replace my television.
Nobody comes to mind.
Those people who keep beheading hostages using a knife of all things.
a) mortgage b) utilities c) food in that order
There was music in 2005? I can't think of a single song from this year that made an impression on me.
poorer (savings pretty much depleted)
Avoiding everyone I possibly can.
I watched a great deal of TV this year.
I don't know anyone that I genuinely hate.
I have to substitute a movie as I can't really read. I think I liked The Incredibles best.
Didn't have one unless you count rediscovering my (long-lost so I thought) copy of Tom Waits "black Rider" in the bottom of my CD case.
A projector to replace my television.
An outlet for creativity.
Incredibles, Fantastic 4, F4 was the last movie I'll ever see in theatres.
I did nothing on my birthday as I always have.
Enough funds to tread water instead of sinking.
I bought no clothing in 2005. My wardrobe consists of 7 pairs of jeans (2 blue, 5 black) and about two dozen t-shirts, many of which feature Marvin the Martian.
Since I first began hallucinating this year I would say ... nothing did keep me sane.
My interest in celebrities is practically nil but I suppose I was most pleased by performances by Patricia Arquette in "medium", Mandy Patinkin in "Criminal Minds", and both Nicholas Campbell & Ian Tracey in "Da Vinci's Inquest" plus numerous good performances by second bananas who should be noticed Jake Weber: Medium, Julian McMahon: Fantastic 4, Gary Cole, Josey Scott & Lee Tergesen: Wanted, and, Eric Milegan, & David Boreanaz: Bones.
The obvious deceit in the conduct of American politics.
I don't think I actually met, in person, anyone new. I don't count chat room friends as "met".
It is possible to injure yourself while lying in your bed asleep.
"Everybody's goin' nowhere slowly..."</li>