The last few days have been uneventful so, of course, I fell a compulsion to relate the un-events, un-exciting as they are.
- Bobby & Betty
- They got a new home. That means Bobby will be moving soon and my basement will be empty again.
- Back Bedroom
- The process of repainting the spare bedroom has begun. Paint is purchased, accessories appertaining thereunto are in place. All that is required is a little energy.
- The upstairs bathrooms seem to be leaking into the downstairs bathrooms. We have a repair kit, but nobody to use it. I'm hoping not to have to call a plumber.
- I finally conceded that I am not going to get my copy of Return of the King Platinum edition back. So I broke down and spent $40 I haven't got to get another one. I will never Loan a DVD that I have purchased, ever again.
- Steam Cleaner
- I spent more money I couldn't spare to buy a steam cleaner for the carpets. It is largely to please my Sister. I don't really feel the need for the device, but she has always had one and likes to own one. Her last one was wrecked by my roomers. I felt compelled to replace it for her, as they were not ever going to do it.
- More Replacing
- This week I also bought a DVD cleaning kit to replace the one I "loaned" months ago and will never see again.
- I watched Dodgeball and The Incredibles on the same day. Excessive hilarity!
- Set down to pay bills this month. This is the third month in a row where bills exceeded money due to "necessary" expenditures that weren't necessary. I need someone to manage my money.