- I'm having a bad day.
- My head hurts.
- My back hurts.
- My sis is sick.
- I am out of soda.
- I made an appointment to ride the bus to the grocery because I thought nobody would be home.
- I cancelled the bus trip to the grocery because everybody is home.
- Nobody wants to take me to the grocery.
- My travel plans are made.
- I screwed up my flight to Daytona. I booked 8pm instead of 8am. I got it corrected it but it took hours.
- I now have a 6am flight.
- It is on the 25th instead of the 26th.
- That means getting up at 3am to get to St. Louis on time.
- I am going to have to take a bus from Daytona Beach.
- Becky won't be home because of the date change.
- I will have to wait hours at a restaurant for Becky to get off work
- The house has been a bedlam today.
- Kim and Mario have guests
- Three of the guests are kids.
- The house has been enjoyable loud.
- I think the guests are staying the night.
It is my sad duty to report that my Brother Bob passed away from a heart attack on 1/31/13. I know he had many followers on Live Journal. I thought…
I spoke to lutron today. That would be the person, not the corporation. He was on his way to D & D. I haven't done that in more…
I have been cat-waxing all day. I really need to write some more on my NaNoWriMo novel. It is a take off on Laurell K. Hamilton's Anita Blake…