I've had a poor week. Mostly due to scheduling problems.
- Sunday I forgot to phone for a bus ride to RSB.
- Monday I phoned to get the ride to RSB
- Tuesday I cancelled the visit to RSB, "stomach" troubles.
- Wednesday I went to the doctor. I was on the bus from 8:30 to noon to keep a 9:15 appointment that was over before 10:00
- Thursday I kept an appointment with Dr. Brenner a week early. I was at her office by 9:00 and had to pay cab fare to return home by 10:00. This error caused me to miss my bus ride to Panera's for the weekly lunch with folks from Verizon. That cost more cab fare. Randy dropped me at the grocery afterward. That was yet another cab fare. I was out of the house from 8:00 to 10:00 then 11:00 to 16:00. This upset my dog.
- Friday I went to JCMG for an MRI at 11:00. I had to leave the house by bus at 9:00 to get there. I went from there to The Old Brick House Deli and had a good lunch. My bus picked me up there at 13:30 and I kept my usual shrinkologist appointment and was picked up by the bus at 15:30 and home by 16:10. This upset my dog.