x-posted to 4north
- What would you do if you knew you would die in a week?
- What would you do if you won the lottery and money was no object?
- If you found out you were going to live forever, what would you do?
- What would you do if you could fly then?
- What would you do if you could be invisible?
I would gather my family to me. I'd prefer to do so in a lush Carribbean setting, a five-start hotel with a wonderful beach.
Buy a courtyard-style home in a semi-tropical climate, South Florida, the Florida Keys, perhaps Montevideo. I'd hire a car and driver and go to work making my surroundings exquisite.
Travel. Write. See if any of the mysteries are really mysteries. Did King Solomon have a mine? Are the Illuminati for real?
Swoop and swirl and cut didos in mid-air. Flying is not really all that useful, but it would be fun.
All the juvenile things I fantasized about in middle school then get down to some serious extortion.