- Went to Staples and bought a ream of printer paper
- Picked up lunch at the new sub shop (it was good)
- Wrote two poems
- Posted a poem to writers
- Restructured my poetry page and added one of the new poems.
- Review J. Frank Dobie's Longhorns
- Added my review site to the Google search engine and a few others
- Started the audio book Huck Finn
- Planned the home network I will probably never have
- Played a game of backgammon on my computer. Eyestrain! (won't do that again)
- Talked to my son Joe
- Chatted with Nuniabiz
Despite all of that I didn't accomplish the one thing I had planned on awakening. Help me out O mighty readers! I want to redesign my opening page. The only elements absolutely essential are that the site is a review from the visually impaired perspective and that more than movies are reviewed. Any bright ideas for names? Structure? A logo perhaps? I like the word
Purblind: adj. -
- dim-sighted, near-blind, sand-blind, visually impaired, visually challenged -- (having greatly reduced vision)
It would be nice to work that in. Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.I'm taking knock-out-pills tonight. I plan to sleep straight through.